We offer a range of one to three-day workshops on:
We have a passion for delivering engaging, hands-on training through onsite and remote workshops*. Our training has been recognized by many clients as the best they have ever experienced. We assess the effectiveness of our workshops by the level of participation and energy in the room, and by the results that are generated after the training takes place. Changes in behavior, what people do with their new knowledge and skills, are an extremely valuable byproduct of our workshops.
We offer a wide range of workshops, each designed to provide your team with the skills, thinking, and specific actions required to move their performance to a higher level. Adults prefer fast-paced, practical training which includes case study, group discussion, break out sessions, and problem solving. The more people experience and feel the learning concepts, the more they internalize them and are positioned to apply the learning in their daily work.
- Lean Information and Technology for Business
- Lean Information and Technology for Healthcare
- Creating Visual Workflow for Knowledge Work
Lead with Respect – Practicing Respect for People to Enable Engagement, Teamwork & Accountability
Building a great organization requires effective leadership. It turns out that leadership skills can be learned. A key element that is often misunderstood is what it means to lead with respect. This learning session explores why leading with respect is essential in a successful transformation, what respect looks like in practice, and how it impacts your people to drive lasting change for the better.
Discover excellence. Enable, align, and improve with these helpful workshops:
- Enterprise Excellence *
- Organizational Transformation
- Building Systems to Drive Behaviors
- Strategy Deployment & Organizational Alignment
- Shingo Prize Enterprise Excellence (4 workshops offered through The Shingo Institute)
* This workshop is offered as a 4 hour Executive Overview as well as a full-day event
A fundamental element to building a lasting transformation is the development of internal talent to influence the behavior and thinking of your people. We offer the following Coach Development Workshops:
- Lean Coaching for Transformation Boot Camp
- Lean Coaching in Complex Environments (2 days)
Leaders around the world have invested a substantial amount of time and money on initiatives that achieve positive results. However, it is hard to sustain momentum. The Shingo Model™ is not an additional program or another initiative to implement; rather, it introduces Guiding Principles on which to anchor your current initiatives and to fill the gaps in your efforts towards ideal results and enterprise excellence.
This foundational, two-day workshop introduces the Shingo Model, the Guiding Principles and the Three Insights to Enterprise Excellence™.
Lean practices have a vast collection of tools, methods, and principles that all provide a level of understanding and potential improvement. Our Lean Methods workshops are hands-on interactive learning experiences that attendees can immediately apply when they return to their jobs. Please contact us to learn more about:
- Lean Leadership
- Lean 101 – Lean Boot Camp (for Business, Healthcare, or Manufacturing)
- Kaizen Workshop
- Lean Problem Solving
- Value Stream Mapping
- Visual Management Systems
- Standard Work
- Lean Performance Measurement
* All workshops may be customized to emphasize specific topics based on your needs.