A two-day work session focused on the creation/fine-tuning of a strategic plan (day 1) and tactical execution (day 2)
- Understanding strategy in relation to mission, values, and vision
- Cultural impact on strategy
- Developing the core components of strategy
- Creating measures that matter
- Introduction: a framework for executing a strategy (if we have time on day one)
- Day 1 refresh
- Framework for executing strategy (cont’d from day 1)
- Measures that matter
- Balanced Scorecard model
- Plan-Do-Check-Act and A3 thinking
- Mobilizing strategy
Comments from participants:
- Invaluable session with a clear focus on moving from strategy to execution. Worth two days of my time!
- We finally have some consensus around the intentional culture we need to build and our role as leaders.
- Thank you for the clarification of measures and how they can be used to motivate and not threaten people.
- Creating a culture of transparency, trust, and accountability – how to actually accomplish this was my key takeaway – thank you!
- Integrating A3 thinking and stuctured problem solving at the strategic level is something our organization had been missing and severely needed.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to bring this impactful workshop to your organization.