- A case study utilizing a service center at Nationwide Insurance is used to illustrate the application of lean in a service environment
- Creating Flow in a Service Environment module includes:
- Leveraging standard work in a service environment including quantifying demand, analyzing takt, and resource utilization
- Identifying impediments to flow related to work balance, actual versus takt, and developing countermeasures for leveling work across the value stream
Comments from attendees:
- Having the case studies helped to decipher the concepts and was very helpful – thank you!
- Great content!
- This session was great! Much needed for service area, wish we had some of this earlier
- I found this content and work to be the some of the most relevant & pertinent thus f
- r! Really enjoyed the pre-lunch objectives; they were very real world & stimulated me to think about ways to apply concepts back in the workplace
- I liked the class today. It was very helpful to hear & discuss service value streams. The discussion helped me to clearly understand the relationship between value stream mapping and standard work.
- One of the best sessions of the entire Master’s program!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to bring this impactful workshop to your organization.